Monday, September 7, 2015

[instiz] HAIRSTYLE THAT YOU WANT MALE IDOLS TO RETURN TO.JPG






Yoon Dujun --> black hair up





L. Joe -->blond





Kai --> silver hair




Dongwoo--> blue black





Suga--> crab meat color


source: here


턔태  
ha our Dongwoo's blue black and Yoongi's crab meatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so nice rightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I also like Dongwoo's pink hair and Yoongi's blond hair hehe
you called that crab meat colorㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Sehun's silver hair is more  my style..ㅠㅠ 
crab meat colorㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋno but why does Suga suits this hair color so much
I got surprised because I thought the military arrivedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Doojoon-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I fell for Min Suga...
안단테
I prefer Doojoonie with hair down......
Jang Dongwoo's Earth's sea colorㅋㅋㅋㅋ
L.Joe and Kai...b
I like Jonghyun's silver hair ...♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com