Friday, October 23, 2015

[enter-talk] ISN'T SHINEE JONGHYUN'S TWEET DAEBAK?

tweet: 
lowering school starting age for the sake of childbirth… 
reforming textbooks… 
my confidence that i could have children and help them grow into adults with healthy minds and bodies only disappears with policies like this. i’m not saying i won’t have kids, i’m saying that having kids is terrifying
cr: fyjjong


I'm another group's fan who's been following Jonghyun
just a while ago, I saw his tweet coming up and I got really amazed by him...
I'm so envious of Shawols,... It's kinda cool to have an oppa like that that get so frustrated over a concern that he needs to point out on twitter ㅠㅠ he looks smart

post response:
[+635][-15]
original post:here

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.23 18:30 
ah I'm not even a fan but isn't Jonghyun making everyone fall for him? Birthrates are already low and it's not even because of the academic system, so I have no idea why are they reforming the school with;
157
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.23 19:47 
I'm not even a fan but I'm worried.. it's true that his comment is right but, there's lots of people out there.. To have so much confidence to state his opinion like this, he's not a celebrity for nothing. But I'm scared that the haters will hunt him for saying this even though they know nothing about it. Look at the people up there finding fault in him for nothing
154
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.23 18:34 
seriously I can sympathize with him, lately the government(?) is just doing everything for greed
131
1

개그태민 |2015.10.23 19:07 
f*ck I'm scared that Kim Jonghyun will be swore at because of this ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's not an issu eof whether he's right or wrong, but people will find fault at him anyways ㅠㅜㅠㅜ so I'm worriedㅠㅠㅠ
56
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com