Sunday, November 22, 2015

[enter-talk] LET'S PRAISE OTHER IDOLS!



(we're not sure which fandom she's from ^^;)
Let's praise other people's bias~~
everyday, people only praise their own bias
right? Anyways, let's praise each others' biasㅋㅋㅋㅋlet's be warm

1. EXO
I don't even need to say anything, they're like god-level, you have to acknowledge them

2. SNSD
ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜthere's no visual holes. Of course, you can say that to other singers too, but their fandom is just overwhelming
I personally like Tiffany the most, she's friendly~~

3. Bigbang
they're 10 years in their debut..and they're still god-bang
they're the second "I don't even need to say anything" their fandom are really nice too~

3. 2NE1
everyone miss them and their songs are really good too
Sandara is so pretty and each members is nice~~


4. Shinee
those people are really cool and their voices are well distributed, the first time you listen to them, you'll straight up like them

their personalities are good too and View..♡

5. Lovelyz
aren't they all charming? all their members look like fairies
If I had friends like them I would be purified~


6. infinite
those guysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋthey're just so good at varieties
they're too funny especially Sunggyu bb When I'm bored I look up his stuff
and ends up laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


7. Red velvet
I went ? when I saw Happiness, but the more I hear about them the more I like them!!
When I saw Joy on weekly idol, even though I'm a girl, I wanna date someone like that, and Wendy's blonde hair is pretty

8. VIXX
chained..☆
I was shocked to know they were all over 180
I know they have a lot of nuna fans since they're only in their 20s and it looks like their fandom are still increasing

9. 4minute
their members are all pretty and charming, when I saw Jiyoon on UPR2 I thought I really wanted to be easy going like her

10. seventeen
mansae mansae mansae yeah~~how can they cope with 13 people? anyways, I really liked "adore U"

I'm really looking forward to them~

post response:
[+283][-103]
original post: here

엑소 |2015.11.21 20:29 
I listen to Yang Yoseob's caffeine recently and his voice is seriously honey... There's also Kikwang who shoots his drama in our neighborhood so I see him a lot recently, even as an EXO-L, I got a heart attack...♡ Personally, B2st is giving me the best impression!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
274
15

ㅇㅇ |2015.11.21 21:01 
there's 4 years difference between EXO and Bigbang!! It hasn't been that long yet, but their names are already all over the world. I really like EXO's songs, I wish they do well from now on. Bigbang, EXO and other signers, I hope everyone do well!!
250
24

ㅇㅇ |2015.11.21 20:26 
Gfriend really looks hard working
141
70

ㅇㅇ |2015.11.22 01:09 
I'm an EXO-L! I really like Beast's Midnight and On rainy days is the song of my life; I find that Bigbang's GD is freaking sexy but I also find Seungri f*cking handsome and TOP tooㅇㅇ I really like Infinite's last summer, and every summer I would listen to this song. Shinee ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠKim Kibumㅠㅠㅠhe really rips other fandom's heartsㅠㅠ Lee Jinkiㅠㅠㅠhow can he be so handsome during View's performanceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Bangtan! Their lyrics are so goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋTaehyung and Baekhyun look very close so when they're together, I look at them with a motherly smile, and to see that Baekhyun itreats him as a hyung makes me cry. RVㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠSooyoung-ahㅠㅠㅠI wanna become an unnie like herㅠㅠthey're all pretty so I like themㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI really like BTOB's songs, especially Star and second confession! And Lee Changsub? was so cute when he received the red ginseng from a fanㅠㅠ I'm doing this to shed light on us, EXO-Ls who receive a lot of swears, people think we hate everyone and think that we only like our own kids, but when we think that other groups are nice and pretty people would still swear at us. people know us as chodings...because of the b*ches in our fandom, the muggles and other fans all judge usㅠㅠ anyways, lets be friends~
97
5

ㅇㅇ |2015.11.22 01:01 
there's 5 other posts out there with people fighting, I'm feeling healed here
79
6


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com