Sunday, November 22, 2015

[teen stories] DO YOU THINK YOU'RE A KIND PERSON



as the title says...
do you guys honestly think you're kind people??
people around me say that I'm kind but... I don't really know. People say I'm like my mom and I look gentle. when I think about it, I don't really have kind thoughts...

do you view yourself as a kind person??


post response:
[+349][-13]
original post: here

ㅇㅋ |2015.11.22 11:33 
yeah seriously I think I'm kinder than other guys, I don't' think selfishly and I take others into consideration. But when my friends do something selfish, I would suddenly burst out of anger.. So I think I'm so so .. So I don't think I'm kind by nature.. But when people treat me well, it makes me want to treat them well so it repeats like that..
163
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.11.22 00:52 
I thought of this when I read the postㅎㅎ I don't think I'm that kind, but I don't have bad thoughts either
78
0

ㅊ |2015.11.22 18:06 
it's all about how you feel╋some people have bipolar personalities so when they go out, they pretend to be nice but once they come home, they're the most annoying people..ㅋㅋㅋI think I'm an unfilial girl, I make effort to fix up things but I don't do it while being gentle and kind and I fix it with sly ways. I think stuff like "if I fix it like that do I look kind?" I think I'm not that easy to deal withㅋㅋ..
54
0

현실 |2015.11.22 19:19 
I'm not sure if I'm a kind person. I don't like hurting others but what I hate even more is being hurt by others . My motto is just to "become someone worthy".
44
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com