Monday, December 7, 2015

[enter-talk] ARE THEY MORE HANDSOME OR LIKEABLE?

T/N: the post is about people who are not necessarily handsome but because of their personality, they are seen as handsome / you find handsome but gets divided opinion

1. BtoB Yook Sungjae
he looks warm and nowadays he's considered really handsome, also his personality is like a freak ㅋ Seo Eunkwang is hilarious tooㅋㅋ each time I watch BtoB, I feel like I'm gonna throw up from laughing ㅋㅋ


2. BAP Daehyun
the more I see him, the more I find him handsome.. he's straight up my type.. and this type, I got goosebumps listening to his high pitched part in BAP's song.. he will hit daebak


3. Block B Taeil
rather than handsome, he's more cute like a dongsaeng.. it's a bit of a shame because he gets overshadowed in Block B because of Zico and P.O... anyways that's just my point of view


4. Exo Suho
the young gentleman, he's like those rich president's son who attends private school type of guy ㅋㅋㅋ .. sorry, I tried writing a fanfic once


5. B2ST Hyunseung
he's handsome but kinda in a decadent way? if you find him handsome, you'll get addictedㅋㅋㅋ I'm curious, what do B2ST fans think when they watch Troublemaker? if it was me, I would go mad ㅋㅋ


6. Shinee Minho
young gentleman #2, but he looks more like a sunbae who attends a private school and has a rich background and a mysterious private life... each time I see him, I really wanna touch his nose


7. BTS Jungkook
he gives a good first impression... I was so shocked learning that he's underage;;  I'm a trash.. I was watching Dope and had such a culture shock, how can he be a minor... I can hear the sound of handcuffs. it's ok, I'll bear the consequences..


8. Exo Chanyeol
hard to explain but he's handsome... from my perspective, the Exo kids all look like rich kids. he straight up has a face of a rich kid


9. Bigbang TOP
I don't even need to write anything, there are not a lot of celebrities who's as handsome as him


10. VIXX N
I think he's the handsomest among VIXX on stage. I was so shocked when I saw Error. I actually don't really know VIXX's songs but I know who they areㅋㅋㅋㅋ personally I like VIXX's concepts


11. Bigbang GD
his face is really peculiar and it's kinda sexy. seriously, GD is just a work of God, looks like no matter what he does, he will succeed. even if sometimes, I don't really understand his fashion


12. BTS J-hope
rather than handsome, he looks pretty to me, but his personality looks handsome (?)

post response:
[+245][-36]
original post: here

ㅇ |2015.12.07 20:59 
personally, Jimin.... the people around me say that he looks like a commoner and ask why I find him handsome.... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not his fan but I have his pictures........ㅋㅋ
156
32

와우 |2015.12.07 19:37 
VIXX N, seriously it's so hard to find people around me who find him handsome but he's cool to me
107
29

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.07 17:30 
nowadays, I've been defeated by Leo
92
47

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.07 23:26 
our Jungkook baby oppaㅠㅠㅠ in 24 days, he'll be an adult........see you then............
57
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.07 23:56 
V for me!
54
3

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.07 23:23 
Hoseok is really handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
53
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com