Thursday, December 24, 2015

[enter-talk] TOP4 GROUPS WHO RECEIVE TOO LITTLE PRAISE FOR THEIR SINGING ABILITIES

1. BTS

there's lots of people who think that BTS' vocal line doesn't have a main vocal. I think that their vocal line would be better suited for their own style. For example Jungkook is not really suited for the powerful kind of music, but something more on the "emotional" side. For V,  he's good with low key lines but he matches something more sorrowful

2. Ikon

they're in a similar situation with Bangtan where the rapper line is so powerful that the vocal line becomes underrated. If you watch M&M Kim Jinhwan and Goo Junhe are really good and unexpectedly Kim Donghyuk and Song Yunhyeong too. Jung Chanwoo is above average.

3. EXO


EXO are just underrated overall, I'm not talking only about Chen, Baekhyun and D.O but Xiumin, Suho and Lay are really good too. Especially Xiumin, I watched their videos in the Dome concert and he was amazing. Suho's skills improved a lot too. His parts increased in the album and he's good live

4. SNSD

Ever since Jessica left the group, people started to acknowledge Taetiseo for their skills, but Sunny also sang in a musical and did some OST too, she also had lots of Parts in I got a Boy and You think. When I watched her videos in Dome, she was pretty good.  Sooyoung and Yuri too, I watched the Dome video and they're above average. Yoona and Hyoyeon are worthy to be lead vocals, they can pull off the parts that Jessica was in charge of.

post response:
[+180][-48]
original post: here

ㅇㅋ |2015.12.25 00:59 
there's lots of people who think that Bangtan's main vocals are weak ㅇㅇ but after listening to their covers, you won't be able to diss them. You can definitely see their force in Outro. Of course you can't judge of that but if you listen to Run, Dope, I need U MR removed, you'll know how good their lives are ㅠㅠ of course people would still think badly of them even with my comment but it's not too late to go give them a listen to their B-side tracks and covers...♡ Especially this album really shows their charms. I can't help it if you think I'm talking rubbish...
145
9

ㅇㅇㅇ |2015.12.25 01:20 
http://youtu.be/ZpgzfPVKHjQ  Jungkook is the main vocal but when it comes to high notes, it's Jimin. He fits sentimental songs way more. if you listen to 'intro' you'll discover their rapper line but if you listen to  'outro' it's all about the vocal line. 
128
8

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.25 03:02 
I seriously hate Bangtan but I can't diss their skills ㅇㅇ gotta acknowlegde
37
4

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.25 00:55 
Seriously I can't even think of dissing Bangtan for their skills, in Ikon, there's the Donghyuk kid who surprised me with his singing and in Soshi, I don't understand why people always ignore Sunny and Yuri. As for EXO, Xiumin is quite good
34
3

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.25 09:53 
at first, I'll admit that there were some kids in Bangtan who were really unstable live, but eventually they all stabilized themselves. When I listened to their covers, they were good, they're definitely in the idols top10. Bangtan has a special voice color and feel to their music and they're becoming more and more distinct with their styles, I can't help you if you don't like their music.. but I feel sorry for you to diss them without wanting to listen to them
32
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.25 00:48 
It's not a group, but I think that RV Joy is being underrated for her singing, even though she sings wellㅠㅜㅜ for those who are curious about her singing listen to Jo-Seul-Wen Hello, Candy, and you can hear her sing on WGM too...ㅠㅠㅜㅜ I wish people knew about her skillsㅠㅠㅜㅜ
24
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.25 01:04 
most of those people don't fit the powerful types of songs but rather sentimental kinds of songs, but they're always being pushed to sing powerful songs, which is a shame
23
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.25 11:05 
Since Bangtan is a hip hop group, they focus more on rap but it doesn't mean that they can't sing sentimental songsㅜㅜ for people who are drawn to powerful types of vocals, they would only listen to their mixtapes and MR removed livesㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm not saying they're the best but I feel sorry for them
21
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.25 02:08 
EXO's "underratedeness" is amazing.. I'm not talking about Chen, D.O and Baekhyun, but Lay and Suho, their voices are really clear and they're above average. Xiumin too, even though SM doesn't give him lots of parts he's still pretty good? Chanyeol's All of me was daebak, and Kai has been improving nowadaysㅇㅇ.. Seriously remove Sehun and they're underrated but people are al jugding EXO with Sehun
21
5

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.25 01:15 
Goo Junhe: Let's get it started, accapela, Don't make em like you, I want you, and Wedding dress!! For Kim Jinhwan, there's there goes my baby, treasure, Kim Donghyuk: rolling in the deep, Eyes nose lips, Song Yunhyeong and Jung Chanwoo: Let's twist again, basket case....... Anyways, they definitely have the skills that can't be bashed..... ㅠ If you listen to Win or M&M they can definitely sing!
21
2
답글 0 답글쓰기

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com