Wednesday, December 16, 2015

[naver] WEEKLY IDOL JIMIN "I ENTERED BUSAN ARTS SCHOOL THROUGH DANCE SKILLS" ADMIRATION






they asked Jimin to do contemporary dance while Suga is playing on a CG piano

post response: +213

original post: here

  • ice_****16시간 전신고
    Jimin-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ he's really a lump of charms!!  His eye smile just make you melt and melt ㅠㅠ
  • aksg****16시간 전신고
     Seriously Jimin became totally cool ㅜ later on I really wanna see him do contemporary dance seriously ㅎㅎ He's seriously mesmerizing ㅜㅜ Jimin-ah you're too cool ♡ soft man Park Jimin!!♡♡ㅋ
  • euji****16시간 전신고
    His lines are really pretty, Jimin are Kai are the one tops dancing line among idols
  • jinh****16시간 전신고
    ㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI couldn't watch the whole thing but when he did his contemporary danceㅠㅠ His lines are really pretty but Min Yoongi..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I admire Weekly idol's CG 
  • rabb****16시간 전신고
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋlook at his(Suga)  expressionㅋㅋㄱㅋ
  • kimd****16시간 전신고
    Kids in my school should watch thisㅋㅋ nowadays, Bangtan are no joke ㄷ
  • hyun****16시간 전신고
    ah Jimin-ahㅜㅜㅜ I got shocked when I learned that he entered Busan's art school through dancing, I'm proudㅜ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com