Tuesday, January 5, 2016

[enter-talk] HUL WOOLLIM BOYS WILL HAVE 12 MEMBERS


article saying that Fantagio music will have 6 members group
Woollim's new boy group will have a 12 members
and WM is also preparing to launch their boy group

post response:
[+254][-14]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.05 16:59 
12 membersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ makes me so nostalgic of my past... when I became fan of a 12 members group before, all the muggles were insulting me saying how even a 9 members group won't be able to make it. I didn't understand why 12 members made such a big deal, I was asking myself is it really too many people...? I'm talking about EXO, but now that they became 9 members when I watch music shows and see Seventeen perform, I'm the one going "wow f*ck why are there so many members"..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ don't worry, there's never too many members to join a fandom
193
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.05 16:30 
they're changing it for 12 members so randomly.. Us inspirits are used to 7 only so this number looks too unfamiliar
137
0

ㅇ |2016.01.05 17:58 
but they've always played the "not-disclose information" card since the beginning, there was only talks about how Park Jaesuk, Lee Jang Jun and Son Young Taek were the visuals, so I wonder how handsome are the rest of them...? 
88
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.05 16:20 
ever since EXO there's so many groups with 9 members and more
63
44

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.05 22:48 
ok...let's calm down.. at least you guys don't possess super powers and stuff. For their faces.. we memorized their special features.. When they performed on stage, we spot the one dancing in the middle, who had the darkest skin tone, you could directly see that his expressions were different from others, that one was Kai...His name is Kim Jongin and he likes chicken.. He's also best friend with Taemin! Right! You can associate them with your company's sunbaes also. For example that kid who looks like Sungyeol
55
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com