Thursday, January 7, 2016

[enter-talk] I KNEW WINNER WOULD BECOME LIKE THIS

I'm just pissed towards YG ㅠㅠ they said that Winner was going to be released in January 11th and released a teaser, then I went "oh f*ck YG is finally following his plan" but then they just released another teaser saying that the whole album will be out in February I f*cking hate Yang Hyum suk
not only them but ikon!!!and Bigbang!!!! They don't even promote Ikon properly and are debuting them in Japan while we still haven't had a bigbang full album!!!





post response:

[+303][-11]

original post: here


ㅋㄴ |2016.01.07 11:54 
I seriously don't like this plan.. I know what you're feeling, those who like Bigbang all know... they're just dispersing the fire, they release one song and wait until the public gets used to it, then release another song like that... And they won't even appear on broadcastㅇㅇ
186
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.07 16:40 
Seriously only Bigbang would be able to pull off this kind of planning among all idols. I'm another group's fan, I'm not putting down SNSD, SNSD is one of the biggest group, but they also tried to release one song at the time splitting thing, and among the 3 songs they released, after they did "Party", nobody in the general public cared for the rest of the songs. Even Ikon has been doing the same thing for 4 months and nobody is able to keep the fire like that, it's a fact. This plan is seriously not a good plan. There's no one else who can pull it off apart from Bigbang so I don't know why YG is doing that to Winner. Instead, I rather he just releases the whole thing in 2 or 3 months. I'm giving you 2 of the representative groups of the industry, Ikon and Soshi, and they also have agency power. Aren't SM and YG at the top? But it's the truth that they can't go through such a plan. If the general public doesn't support them (or don't trust their music) they'll never be able to pull that off.
178
8

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.07 11:43 
"album splitting"...ㅋㅋㅋ..only bigbang would pull that off, the other groups can only rely on their fandom to keep the fire..ㅋㅋㅋfind strength incles
166
5

인서 |2016.01.07 19:41 
I'm so grateful towards the Konics for being worried for usㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠ At first, you said you were envious of us, but now I finally realize what has been happening in your fandom, Konics you guys suffered a lot tooㅠㅜ Let's all fight together
45
1

ㅋㄴ |2016.01.07 13:35 
hul... I'm a Konic and because of this planning, people swear at us for having no fandom power and diss our group for having no popularity.... They don't even promote in our country but does overseas fansigns. They even hold fan meetings....... We're in the same family, incles and Konics, I hope none of us have to experience this..
43
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com