Wednesday, February 10, 2016

[enter-talk] THEY SHOULD BE THE FINAL 10 MEMBERS OF PRODUCE101





1. Kim Sejeong. the one who has an overwhelming win in terms of female and male fans, she's not a hit or miss, everyone likes her, she has visuals and singing skills. I think she's definitely one of the final members, she has to be



2. Jun Somi. She's the one who has the most support, she didnt' shine that much during Twice, but she's hitting so big on Produce101. She looks like a Disney princess and her words and actions are all pretty and cute. She really fits Twice's image so it's a shame.. Maybe because she was too young? Anyways I hope she debuts without hate



3. Choi Yoojung. Yoojung jjang. Why is she so squishy and baby-like? She's too cute. She was the center during Mcountdown and I fell for her. Seriously when i saw pick me her dancing and singing skills stood out compared to the rest, but when I watched the broadcast and she was frequently alone, I felt bad for her. But once she gets with her agency's people, she's like a beagle so she's cute. Anyways, she has dancing and singing with her so she's jjang



4. Zhou JieQiong. Pretty pretty pretty, her eyes, nose, mouth are all pretty. I thought that she would suck at singing but why...? She's quite good... I fell for her, anyways since her singing is good too, she's even giving me a better vibe




5. Jung Chaeyeon. wow... Dewy? Milky? Cotton candy? She reminds me of those when I think about her visual..At first, I was looking at other kids, so I didn't know, but when she was practicing in her company, I looked at her and her face is freaking fascinating, she makes you realize that she's saying "I'm!! The!!Center!!!" like that, of course she'll debut





6. Kwon Eunbi. She's so my type, seriously she's the prettiest after Jung Chaeyeon. There was that antagonist in "A thousand years of love of Acacia" manga that really looks like her, she looks straight out from a manga book. She's only 16 so her singing skills are lacking, I hope she becomes better so she can debut


^this character



7. Yoo Yeon Jung. Hallelujah, someone who sings well. She's making her way in my ears and I feel so refreshed when I listen to her. She'll debut as the main vocal of produce101!!!
She just needs to lose a lot of weight from now on!



8. Kang Mina. aigoo, the friend who stops my heart. She looks like the type who'll get all the female fans once she debuts, her hair down on up, she's cute either way. Her face is small and she's mochi mochi like, why is she so white and cute.. She'll debut as the female stan attractor



9. Kim Doyeon. As soon as I saw her she's so full of charms??? She has those pouting lips that look so charming. At first, her presence wasn't so evident, but nowadays, her fame is shooting real fast. I hope she debuts as the one who has uncommon visuals, she'll get really really popular




10. Kim Cheongha. Personally her visuals are not my style, but her dance lines are so pretty. When she's bareface, it's such a big reversal that she gave me a good vibe! She's in charge of sexy concepts in produce101, I hope she debuts as the center of gravity of the group!

post response:
[+246][-20]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.11 00:21 
I'd add Im Nayeon... She's pretty and she has leader potentials, her body is pretty too, but the camera never focuses on her...ㅠㅠ Please everyone, vote for Nayeon, she's really talented ㅠㅠㅠNayeong-ah let's debut!!
104
17

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.11 00:17 
Thanks for mentioning Yeonjung! And the people dissing her visualsㅠㅠ please spend your time dissing her by looking at the mirror instead.. I've supported Yeonjung ever since the first episode, finally she's getting acknowledged, yahoo
73
18

ㅋㅋ |2016.02.10 19:07 
Somi and Chaeyeon in one shot, they look freaking nice, stan attractor kings..I hope they become friends ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
64
8

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.11 01:28 
? she hasn't even debuted yet and she's calling her sunbae like that???
48
34
Yeonjung: DIA, didn't she debut in DIA? (she's using informal "pronouns" here)
ㅇㅇ |2016.02.11 00:30 
Han Hyeri's voice is good too, and she's cute and pretty ㅠㅠ why does no one mention her...
34
13

ㅇ |2016.02.11 00:27 
I didn't have any interest in Yoo Yunjeong until I heard her sing Into a New World.. She has pretty face and dances pretty too
34
6

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.11 01:01 
please include Jung Eunwooㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ She attended a lot of audition programs and she sings well too.. she's pretty to bootㅜㅜ There's even people saying that Eunwoo should be the main vocal instead of Heo Chanmi
32
12

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com