Thursday, February 11, 2016

[instiz] AN IDOL WHO WROTE A STORY IN THE POSITION OF A CHILD FORCING TO BE ABORTED

T/N: apparently, Rapmon wrote this mixtape in the point of view of a baby in his mother's tummy. The baby's parents are high school kids who are forced to go through abortion.


the title of this mixtape is Suicide

[LYRICS] Suicide - Rap Monster (Unofficial)
I’ve walked this long way from home to find my real utopia
but, now I got no place to go and now I feel agoraphobia
Can’t describe how lonely I am, I know this isn’t a game
But I’m beating the fan, I’m beating the fan
I do this shit again and again
Boy, what the hell are you afraid of?
You are your life’s creator, something you definitely ain’t gonna get paid off
Just don’t be a bitch, be a real player
There’s nothing, I’m sick of this
Need somebody to stand by my side, for a moment no forever
Never would’ve looked for a safe to hide
I wait for you, I stay for you. Everything  I made for you.
Just for you, what’s made for you. Don’t need to make it yet, but just for you.
They always say, only you be way better but I don’t believe their shitter.
Honestly I’m falling up the ladder, maybe this song will be my last letter.
All the history and times all we have
Just tell I’m sorry and now give me your rest (I’ll take it to you)
If my passion is what you need (I’ll give it for ya)
If conclusion is what you mean, now set me free so that I’ll forget (x2)

post response: +343
original post: here

Namjoon-ieㅠㅠ he's so humane and even though he receives praises, he always stays
humble, thank you for becoming BTS' leader♥
Namjoon-ah ILYㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
the qualityㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷI really admire himㅠㅠ
Kim Namjoon is coolㅠㅠ
Namjoon-ie seriously...ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ a person who's worth the praise...
there's no exit for someone like Namjoon... the more I see him, the more I respect him
hul Namjoon-ah.. how did I not know this.. you must read this
wow daebak, I'm getting goosebumps... how can he think of things like that..
wow...impressive..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com