Saturday, February 27, 2016

[instiz] L WHO SWEEPS FANGIRLS IN ONE GO

in the old days, when Death Note was the trend, the fans were all trying to copy Lㅋㅋㅋ
I was copying how L was living and got scold by my momㅋㅋ


1. Dark circle/tired expressions




2. grabbing stuff with fingers




3. finger on the lips




4. bent over sitting




5. sugar intake




6. oversize clothes


source: here

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI liked L so much that I was copying him too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I copied his way of typing so muchㅋ
I'm not even trying to copy his dark circles and sugar intake, that's already me ha ha...
I've never tried copying himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I'm not trying to copy him, but I act like him on the second one... when stuff are dirtyㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋahㅋㅋㅋthe people who tried copying him are really cuteㅋㅋㅋ
When I'm home I copied his sitting style on my home's furnitures ....ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
but nowadays, people say that it's bad sitting like that so I stoppedㅋㅋ
I'm still copying his sugar intake..ㅎ
병희야 나랑 가정을 꾸리자
(holding phone with my fingers) ..."moshi moshi".. I did that way too often
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI liked Ryuku the mostㅜ
2222 I copied the way he held his phone like thatㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI copied the way he holds things with fingers
I held my phone like him as a jokeㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com