Thursday, February 18, 2016

[instiz] WOMEN'S SHOES THAT GETS DIVIDED OPINIONS


1. Mary Jane shoes
it looks very girlish vs it's pretty but I'll never wear it
usually older people hate them







2. Stilettos
they are sexy and gives your leg a nice shape vs they are too strong-looking and are uncomfortable








3. wedges
they are really designed for people with specific tastes
the pretty ones are really pretty and the ugly ones are really ugly







post response: +6
original post: here

I hate them all...these shoes are too narrow so I can't wear them..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
칸나  
I like Mary Janes
ㅌHㅌㅐ  ㅇ3ㅇ
aside from wedges, I like
WOO BIN. KIM
ah I like are 3 of themㅜㅜㅜㅜ like like like
all 3 of them look nice when other people wear them, but I don't wanna wear them
I like them all but I'm picky for wedges
앙탈  
like, like, dislike
유에
I dislike stilettos but like wedges
Used Cassettes  영원히 함께 하 길
totally like #1ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I freaking like 2ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com