Monday, March 21, 2016

[analysis men/women] IS IT TRUE THAT GUYS PRETEND THAT THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU?



Even if I speak loudly, he would just not look at me, or else, he would just look at the people around me but never directly at me..
When he walks towards me from the opposite side of the corridor, he doesn't even look at me once.

He almost pretend as if he isn't close with me? And pretends that he doesn't care about me.
When he is just with his usual girl friends, he usually has no problem staring at them into the eyes. But I feel like when guys are with their crushes, they are not even able to look at them in the eyes. They pretend not to be interested in them because they think "if she discovers that I like her, it will make the atmosphere bad".
I thought "I didn't even do anything wrong, so he must really hate me. He can't even look at me in the eyes" but it turns out that they were just pretending.
Seriously, that's kinda weird.. He just glances at me from time to time but never looks at me directly in the eyes.ㅋㅋ Is my stare too much of a burden?

post response:
[+190][-40]
original post: here



ㅇ |2016.03.17 08:41 
OP-yah, let me calrify the situation for you. 1. OP is too obvious about her love for the guy she likes
2. so that made the guy uncomfortable
3. I hate loud voices so I wouldn't have looked at OP either since I hate getting involved in others' affairs.
other reasons he might not look at you
1. he was studying and heard a loud voice 2. so it would be a pain for him to stop everything to look at you
the end
133
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.17 10:32 
ahㅋㅋIt looks like you're talking about our oppa. When there are loud girls next to him he just continues to walk pass them and if it gets louder, it just makes him more annoyed. So afterwards, he doesn't even want to be associated with them, he especially hates it when he's studying and there are people screaming around him. I asked my oppa about this and he said that you must be mistakingㅋㅋㅋ
104
0

ㄴ |2016.03.17 03:45 
if he likes you he will pretend to look somewhere else and steal glances at you from time to time
97
3

바르네 |2016.03.17 11:00 
... I think that you're just a bit of a burden for him.... just stop liking him and making up excuses
45
0

ㅇ |2016.03.17 10:25 
what the... your title is asking for our opinion but your content makes it seem like it was a fact
43
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.17 18:28 
it seems that he definitely doesn't want to be associated with you
28
1

ㅇ |2016.03.17 10:08 
stop being delusional, he has 0 interest in you
27
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com