Monday, March 7, 2016

[enter-talk] ISN'T JOY REALLY IN LOVE WITH YOOK SUNGJAE?

ah honestly, I know it's just the broadcast concept and everything, but when I look at her it really looks like she's confused between fiction and reality.. Just look at her gaze.. When Joy learned that it was the end she had tears in her eyes, both of them are so affectionateㅠㅠㅠㅠah why am I sadㅋㅋㅌ When I saw Sungjae cry in the interview I thought that it was the end tooㅋㅋㅋIt really looks like it'll end soon








post response:
[+116][-17]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.07 12:52 
I really think that they put their genuine feelings into it but the journey is about to end..They filmed together and grew fond of the staffs too, on top of that it's Joy's first variety show, I feel bad for her she's so cute
47
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.07 09:36 
Whether she really likes him or not, one thing for sure is that they got really close. The people who've been watching them will feel it too?? They've been filming together for so long, it's not like they've been together for only a month or 2, and all of a sudden they have to end all this so of course they would feel something. They can't possibly be numb to it... I can understand Joy's feelings 100%
39
3

ㅎ |2016.03.07 01:33 
the script is Daesang worthy, that's seriously freaking sadㅠㅠ
33
1

ㅇ |2016.03.07 16:43 
When I watched WGM I realized that Joy really has a good personalityㅋㅋㅋㅋ She does aegyo shamelessly and she also has sense and she takes all his jokesㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's really charming
25
0

ㅎ |2016.03.07 09:32 
It's also hard not to fall for Joy, she leads him well and she's close to Sungjae's ideal type
18
0



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com