Saturday, March 5, 2016

[enter-talk] THE TOP GIRLS OF PRODUCE 101

in my opinion

dance top

Kim Chungha
she's talented without a doubt, but because of her weak fandom, it's a shame, she's seriously the one top in Produce101 when it comes to dance



Jun Somi
I think she's really comfortable doing all the dances in Produce101
I don't understand how she ended up 6th for dancing, her fandom power has the most potential and I fell for her during Bangbang

singing top

Yoo Yeonjung
her singing ability is really... no joke, she gives me goosebumps
if Kim Chungha is for dance, then Yoo Yeonjung is for singing
she's just a really good singer



Kim Sejung
wow her emotions when she sings is exploding.. More than being able to sing high notes, the whole song just feels more emotional and she has good fandom potential too


visual top


Joo Kyulkyung
She's seriously pretty, even though no one knows her, when she did Full moon this time, I was amazed.. she's a real doll



Jung Chaeyeon
she's really pretty 
she did Full moon with Joo Kyulkyung this time and she was as crazy as her
when I saw her profile I went hul.. her aura is no joke

height top


Kim Doyeon
people call her Dodaeng-ie? You can't get away once you fall for her
Even though Mnet does zero media play for her, she still receives love
Her face and height are all refreshing looking!



Im Nayeon
She looks so charming when she's expressionless, people called her "stone Nayeong"
I noticed her height when they did Say my name
Her proportions grabbed my attention and I can see she has sense of responsibilities

stan attractor top


Choi Yoojung
her expressions were no joke during BangBang
she looks like a baby normally so I got shocked during Bangbang
personally I don't think that her visuals gives me good vibes but she's definitely a stan attractor



Kim Minah
More than Say my name, her expressions were so lovely during I don't know, I watched her with a motherly smile

post response:
[+296][-8]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.05 22:42 
for singing, Kim Sejung is not the one top ,she's good but Kim Juna is better
92
10

ㅡ |2016.03.06 00:14 
Han Hyeri is cute too
85
26

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ |2016.03.05 22:49 
It's a shame that Kim Juna is going for a girl group ㅠㅠ she should be solo
82
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.06 01:15 
When it comes to dance I think of Loen Park Soyeon. She's tall and when she dances she has the girl crush vibe (she was the center during Growl this time)ㅠㅠ She was put into a mixed group in Kpop star with other adults and all the adults got dropped from preliminaries, only her was left and she didn't go off key once while dancing at the same timeㅠ She also learned rap from Yezi so she's good with rap too, she has singing, dance and rap as talents. Mnet let's show Soyeon a bit ㅜㅠㅠ
48
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.06 03:10 
Am I the only one who hates Yoo Yeonjungㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when she was making the positions for singing she gave all the parts to herself and put herself as the main vocalㅋㅋㄲㅋㅋㅈㅋㅋㅋ
37
13

글쎄 |2016.03.06 02:56 
Kang Minah really changed  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
31
41

|2016.03.06 01:29 
if you look at Choi Yoojung, she's really talented...when I watched Bangbang I thought she was a celebrity descended from the skies
31
8

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.05 23:14 
Chungha is pretty and dances well, she also did the add lip during BangbangㅠㅠㅠShe's so perfect but it's a shame that she lacks fans.. I hope she ascends from now on
30
3
답글 0 답글쓰기

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com