Friday, March 4, 2016

[teens stories] ARE THERE ANY KIDS LIKE MEㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


I can't make any friends at school so I cry my eyes out at home. Then, I study for a bit, and go for sleep and think that everything will be fine by tomorrow and that I will be able to make friends ~^0^ but then the next day come, and it's hardship all over againㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋit's just a vicious circle

(T/N: knets just started school so there might be lots of posts like these coming up xD)
post response:
[+521][-7]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.04 21:26 
me tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI try to stay positive but once I go to school, I'm unable to make friends so I just come home and cry from loneliness
92
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.04 00:14 
hul you=me, but there are lots of kids like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ kids, let's make friends tomorrow and let's get better at speaking too! let's work hard in everythingㅎㅎㅎ~
62
0

ㅇ |2016.03.04 19:54 
wow you personality seems good. I'm jealous. I don't have any friends either and if I begin crying at school, I just end up crying all day..ㅠㅠ
56
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.04 21:29 
f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋso I wasn't the only one like that. today I got bullied at school againㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I cried a lot but once I get home, I just don't have any thoughtsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋtomorrow is the weekends yahoo! Pann girls, have fun during your weekends!!!!!♡♡
18
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.04 00:12 
hul... that's me ㅠㅠㅠㅠ ah I need to make friends asap...
14
0

ㅇㅇㅇ |2016.03.04 22:13 
this is seriously meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋseriously, at the beginning of this semester, I didn't know anyone, so I was just wandering around, and I couldn't even speak to anyoneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ there were some kids who bullied me on the first day so I went to talk to the teacher but he/she just said not to worry about it because it's still early and we'll get closer after thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋf*ck. the kids who knew each other just ended up sticking together and didn't talk with other kids at all
11
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com