Friday, April 8, 2016

[enter-talk] IT'S POSSIBLE TO HAVE A CAST OVER YOUR PANTS LIKE KAI

first of all, it's not like he's always been in a wheelchair, he arrived in the airport and the security went to rent a wheelchair to help him. It's probably his agency who wanted him to go on a wheelchair
Just when he was getting off the car, you could see that he needed 2 managers to help him out of the car just because of his ankle

below is Ailee who received an "internal"(?) damage to her ankle
as you can see, even if her ankle was bad she's still able to cross her legs
(t/n: people were accusing Kai of faking his conditions because there were pictures of him sitting with crossed legs)






it's not like her knees had injuries, that only applies because the ankle was wounded, therefore it's possible

again, you can see A/S Lizzie with her broken ankle yet she's still able to cross her legs


B1a4 Baro


here is EXO Kai with a cast over his legs


and here's Girls day Minah with the same situation


they're both wearing skinny jeans
here were the netizens comments when they saw Minah's conditions


comments:
1. Me too I was like that
2. I'm able to put a cast over my pants now because I have to maintain my ankle at 90 degrees



t/n: Kai is going through a controversy now, I'm not an EXO fan but me too I have the same cast as him and I'm able to wear my pants under it like him

there's even videos showing how to put the cast on


here's another type of protection you can put over your pants





then, journalists posted other pictures of Kai
you can see the security guard renting the wheelchair
you can also see that Kai didn't get out of the car by himself
and that 2 managers were next to him when he went out to help his ankle
they also picked up his crutches for him
since no one seems to know that, I'm showing it




right now, there are also a lot of people who are making a conspiracy to kick him out on PANN and EXO gallery when they went to the airport with EXO
EXO's fandom atmosphere started to change ever since April 1st
that's their first event ever since the Lotte event
and it's normal that he's been going around with a wheelchair because he still needs to be taken care of
anyways I learned that EXO's fandom is reaaaaally big so there are a lot of weird people





(posts saying how Kai is going to the airport and there are fans screaming at him swearing at him and that he'll be kicked out etc.)







other posts telling him to quit

that's from a Japanese fan


post response:
[+112][-129]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.08 23:15 
I'm not a fan of Kai but this is too hilarious, I got into an accident on the 28th and right now I have to attend school with a cast over my pants, it is possibleㅋㅋㅋ
62
13

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.08 23:25 
he's grabbing on the chair so his foot won't touch the ground, his wounded leg is hanging in the air, I seriously didn't see any EXO fans swearing at him after seeing this picture
53
15

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.08 23:16 
people who are "EXO fans" dissing Kai in this post look like cosplays. You guys are seriously going overboard, do you want celebrities to commit suicide?
52
17

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.08 23:36 
seriously having a cast + taking a wheelchair is too muchㅋㅋㅋ
42
25


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com