Sunday, April 24, 2016

[naver] SHINEE'S KEY "MESSAGE TELLER, I COULDN'T HELP BUT GET MAD"




From Allkpop for background story

He posted a screenshot of a group KakaoTalk chatroom with a user claiming, "I added some kpop idols". He wrote, "[sic] you can't call yourself a fan you poor people it was 6am. Recently, I am suffering from insane messages and calls, but this is incredibly insulting and I can't stand it. Everyone else who filled my phone with 600 messages, stop."


post response: +284
original post: here

1. anab****[+3331/-34]
They have to catch all those sasaengs

2. codn****[+2314/-31]
Can't call sasaeng "fans"

3. dina****[+2156/-44]
Seriously, how tough must it have been...

4. gine****[+1830/-26]
I really hate saseang.. You can't call them fans

5. ssun****[+1861/-45]
He never mentioned it once in 9 yearsㅠㅠ Shinee never makes it obvious even though it's hard...ㅠㅠ

6. happ****[+273/-1]
It's my first time seeing Kibum react like this towards sasaengs, but to think that he has been suffering like this all the time makes me pity him. Saseang's actions are called stalking, it's a crime.

7. ighg****[+246/-2]
He never spoke about it once since his debut, and for him to upload this on Instagram just makes it seems that it was too much for him to endureㅠㅠ sasaengs are not fans, they are stalkers


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com