Saturday, April 16, 2016

[teens stories] FACEBOOK ATTENTION SEEKER, PARK MINJUNG'S REAL LIFE VISUALS






and the original





this is the highly anticipated real-life pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋshe always hides her chin and makes her nose and eyes so weirdㅋㅋㅋㅋ
and she always makes her legs so blurry



ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋthe kid who has no  캠빨 (T/N: not photogenic/videogenic)
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwhy has no one noticed it yetㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


her lenses are so watery watery~~ and she always has the same lip shape~

---
A bit after the article was uploaded


"my eyes are swollen...it's really really really so hard.. I've lived a meaningless life. I wished that I could disappear.. if only you could die with me.."

As expected, Minjung is indeed an attention seeker. The kids who want attention are always posting stuff like "I WISH THAT I WAS DEAD!!!!!"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and the clueless kids are always commenting saying "noona, don't be like that ㅜㅜ"



post response:
[+806][-135]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2016.04.07 00:35 
I don't know since I don't care about her. But isn't it a bit funny to call them FB stars?ㅋ they are FB attention seekers yup.
287
9

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.06 22:50 
Ah please, I really don't care about FB stars so can we cut down on these articles a bitㅠㅠㅠㅠ and the kids who keep upvoting too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously, if it's like this, Pann will be a mess everyday ;;;;;; also the girl is pretty ㅇㅇ
182
91

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.06 21:50 
I wanna be a FB star too~
111
8

1234 |2016.04.07 00:38 
Wait isn't that considered pretty in real life??? she looks above average in her videos though??
77
125

솔까 |2016.04.07 00:58 
To be honest, Park Minjung really looks like an attention seeker.  Her cosplaying as an angel is freaking funny too. For her to upload something like this on Facebook is just her trying to pretend to be all nice. It's pretty obvious that she's an attention seeker
71
2

ㅋㅋ |2016.04.07 10:07 
F*ck how low must your confidence level be to call a kid like this "freaking pretty", I seriously can't understand...
48
5



T/N: this was the most recent article we could find on this topic.. we found one which dated from 2014 so it's kinda old to translate now XD.. But we'll definitely keep an eye on them once they pop out :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com