Wednesday, April 20, 2016

[teens stories] FOLLOW-UP TO "HUL I SHARED AN UMBRELLA ON MY WAY HOME WITH MY CRUSHㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ"

Read the original story here

T/N: so the OP made an update on her original article so the comments are still the same :P but since a lot of you guys wanted to know what happened, here's the follow up!


First of all, I didn't know that my post would gain so much attentionㅠㅠ I thank you guys so much for all the pretty comments, and you will do well with your crush too~

Before I wrote this update, I took my courage and called him and we talked for around 30 minㅜㅜ
I don't remember well what we said because I was too out of itㅎㅎㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And when we hung up, he said "tomorrow, come out at 8:30 AM" and so we met in the morning and went to school togetherㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

After that (my crush is in another class), my crush walked me to my class and told me "from now on, should we always go together?" and since I really have no sense, and couldn't understand what he meant, and said "Yeah! It would be nice if we could go together!"
and my crush let out a sigh and said "haa, Kim OP, you really have no sense. I just confessed to you now. You didn't even get it"

When I heard that really thought that he meant to go to school togetherㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ(T/N: the OP understood "같이 갈까" in the literal meaning as "let's go together" but her crush meant "let's be together")

So you can expect the kind of conclusionㅎㅎ!

I thank you all for the support and you will succeed with your crush too!! If anything happens in the future, should I make another update?ㅋㅋㅋ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com