Sunday, May 8, 2016

[analysis men/women] CHARACTERISTICS OF PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO STAY AT HOME

1. Going out = schedule
Even if you have to go out to the super market, you think of it as a schedule!
Anything you do outside your house is a schedule.

2. When you go out, you try to do everything at once.
If you go out to meet with a friend, you also go shopping, go to the bank, and do all your business.

3. It's not that it's a pain to meet people but it's a pain to make a promise to meet people and keep it.
You have to wash, wear clothes, take the bus, take the metro...

4. You have nothing to do at home but you're happy because of that.
Even if you have nothing to do, you're the most comfortable at home.

5. When you go out and come back, the first thing you do is rest. 
You always have to rest to recharge.

post response:
[+2477][-36]
original post: here

ㅋㅋㅋ |2016.05.03 00:17 
You're right ㅋㅋㅋㅋ People say that meeting your friends give you healing but I get healing when I'm home. Even if I'm bored, staying home is the best ㅋㅋ From time to time, I have to meet my friends Saturday and Sunday.. I feel like I can't even rest on my weekends so it's tiring
557
5

ㅆㅅ |2016.05.03 00:29 
I can relate to #5 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If I play outside one day, the next day, I have to restㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
443
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.03 00:24 
Right. Even if I have to go out for a bit, I think of it as a schedule and don't wanna go outㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even going to the washroom is a pain... If I move, my legs become tired and I get sleepy...
288
6

ㅋㅋㅋ |2016.05.03 02:00 
Here's another characteristic! Unless it's not one of your precious friends, you don't go ㅎㅎㅎ Since I never go out, it has to be worth it for me to go out ㅋ
84
7

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.03 07:40 
This is more of a pain than anything elseㅋㅋㅋㅋ when the day you have to go out comes, you just wished that you've never made the promise to meet them
77
1

11 |2016.05.03 00:13 
I relate to everythingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's such a pain to promise your friend to go out and settle everything ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a pain to prepare to go out too, I'm the happiest when I'm homeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
60
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com