Tuesday, May 10, 2016

[enter-talk] EXO KAI FANPAGE BACKFIRED FOR BULLYING


exokai_kr: omo I saw this while passing by Hongdae, did they copy my work with this advertising??? Isn't it really really similar?~!!? ^_^ @NAMTAEHYUNUNION

(t/n: those who don't understand, basically the homepage manager is being passive aggressive to this Nam Taehyun union fanclub(?) because she put up an advertising to Taehyun's birthday on Hongdae station's advertising boards as a tribute)

Kai's fansite MPST/Motion picture soundtrack (t/n: or more commonly known as Mopic) directly shot an arrow





but then Nam Taehyun's fansite manager revealed the truth in her feedback



"@exokai_kr: I'm not sure to understand what's the issue at hand here. The font that I used for this advertising is a font that I already had before and I chose it because it matched with the picture, this font is actually a very common font. Which other feedback do you need?"



"@exokai_kr: the font was already used by Winner in 2015's Japanese DVD season greetings. I don't understand why you have a problem with this."

then she realized that Winner were the first ones to use itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



"exokai_kr to NAMTAEHYUNUNION : The first time I saw it the aura and the font design as well as the intention was the same, even the wording... even using that "The beginning" in your advertising shocked me it's really too much of a coincidence to me."

reply:
"@exokai_kr: the first one who have used it in this way was back in the days in this picture with the same intention (t/n: of putting up dates). If you're talking about who used "The beginning of" first, I took it from Winner's first Japanese tour video, it was a quote from the narration"

the EXO-L kept being backfired for her words




"@NAMTAEHYUNUNION: it must've really been a coincidence then, I understand"

it ended with this


post response:
[+282][-24]
original post: here

ㅇㅋ |2016.05.11 01:34 
There was a Sehun fanpage who plagiarised from someone else this time and that person didn't even give any feedbacks for 2 days
99
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.11 01:45 
I don't want the EXO-Ls who has nothing to do with this incident and who doesn't know anything about this to apologize, there are a lot of EXO-Ls who are on our side too.. But there are also a lot of people who are dragging our side and Nam Taehyun union-nim..^^ I only want that Kai fansite and the EXO-Ls who dragged us to apologize.. I don't need an apology from EXO-Ls who don't know anything about this..
96
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.11 02:10 
She should've resolved this issue in a more amicable way to find whether it was plagiarized or not. Isn't it righteous to at least DM Nam Taehyun union and talk to her in a polite way over this issue?ㅋㅋㅋ Is Mopic that impolite? Nam Taehyun union replied well thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ She didn't even see that advertising well and didn't know that Winner were the ones who used "The beginning of" and that font first, isn't this a case closed since the beginning?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
90
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.11 02:35 
I'm an incle. I don't want any apology from EXO-Ls. You're apologizing for no reason. We're all fans and we all know who should be the ones to apologize and who should be the ones receiving the apology. I don't think that the EXO-Ls owns any apology to us. I don't want the whole fandom to bow their heads down for a few hopeless cases. Are the fans who apologize the ones at fault..? Aren't the ones who mocked Nam Taehyun union the ones at fault? The ones who should receive the apology aren't the incles in this post either. Even if I say "it's okay~" it's not going to resolve their issue.. The only one who should apologize is Mopic...
66
3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com