Thursday, May 19, 2016

[instiz] SINGER WHO LOST 11 KG FOR HIS COMEBACK

his name is Song Yubin

before weight loss








after weight loss







post response: +12

original post: here

1. He seriously looks like Mingyu..

2. Wow he looks like Mingyu and he's handsomeㅠㅠㅠ

3. He looks like an idol.. Personally I found him cuter beforeㅠㅠbut both are handsome

4. He looks like Chanwoo with weight on and Mingyu with weight loss..

5. He looks like  Mingyuㅋㅋㅋ Once he debuts, I hope they take a selca togetherㅋㅋ

6. Wow he lost everything, the last picture gave me a shockㅋㅋ

7. He seriously looks identical to Mingyuㅋㅋ

8. Wow.. He was hot when he appeared on SuperstarK but he's even more handsome now

9. He's like a mix of Mingyu and Chanwoo, he's handsome!

10. I really liked Song Yubin on SuperstarK and now my ideal types are Mingyu and Kyungsooㅋㅋ Personally I find him cooler before the weight lossㅋㅋIt's not good for a young kid to be too skinny.. Please eat more

11. Wow he was originally handsome but with weight loss, he's even more handsome

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com