Friday, May 20, 2016

[instiz] MISS A REFORMED AS SUZY, MIN AND FEI, WHAT ABOUT THEIR NEXT PROMOTIONS?


Min and Suzy's contract are meant to be expired next year. Fei meanwhile renewed hers
Jia didn't renew her contract.

original post: here

1. Hul..

2. It's weird that it feels normal that people are leaving their groups..ㅠㅠ

3. Hul it seriously feels like the 2nd generation of idols are collapsing, I feel like my youth is being destroyedㅠㅠㅠ

4. Is it because they didn't promote herㅠㅠㅠ unnie noㅠㅠㅠ

5. Give us a comeback JYP...

6. Hul I liked Jia the most during their debut...Hul

7. Even so, Suzy will probably renew it

8. I thought that she was doing way more stuff in China, but she actually left the group for thatㅠㅠ

9. Such a shame, Jia was my favorite, she's the one that was the least pushes among all membersㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com