Friday, May 20, 2016

[teen stories] SSIN NIM APOLOGY VIDEO

t/n: for those who don't know the back story here it is

what do you think of it?
I somehow feel like she's not sincere at all
the comment are filled with chodings defending her
"It's okay!! Be Strong!ㅠㅠ" what bullshitㅋㅋㅋ
not only EXO-Ls but a lot of muggles find her jokes lame
I saw the video too and seriously I was disgustedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
What do you guys think of her apology?

t/n: you can watch it here but it's basically her saying sorry for offending, and making inappropriate content while her audience is so young etc. 

post response:
[+163][-106]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.20 16:58 
Then tell me how a sincere apology looks like
105
35

ㅇㅅㅇ |2016.05.20 16:53 
I thought that the comments would be filled with EXO-Ls saying that Ssin nim is at fault but there are actually people saying that she didn't do anything wrongㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
103
16

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.21 00:43 
I don't really know the issue but _To the same people saying "EXO delusional fangirls are so and so blahblahblah", following your logic, since you're protecting Ssin nim, it also makes you a Ssin nim delusional fangirl right? That person herself acknowledged that she did something wrong, that's why she's apologizing. But people must argue that she didn't do anything wrong just to nitpick at EXO-Lsㅋㅋㅋㅋ
98
12

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.21 00:40 
She dissed someone's precious child ; and she doesn't even know himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Xiumin would probably be so mad if he knew about this. You're saying that EXO-Ls are blabbing for no reasons? That person is obviously in the wrong, I don't understand why people are swearing at us
39
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.21 02:46 
I didn't think much of her apology video but I'd be mad if I was her to see the EXO-Ls blowing this out of proportions, she's apologizing right away, is there something wrong to this too?
28
3

ㅇ |2016.05.21 00:56 
The kids who are shielding her don't know anything about her past I bet?? If you knew what she did in the past, you wouldn't shield her like this
25
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com