Tuesday, May 17, 2016

[instiz] TO FANGIRL OR TO RECEIVE $10K AND STOP FANGIRLING



"what to do today: fangirl"

#1
to fangirl

OR

#2
for $10K you will have to stop:
1. listening/watching your bias' music/movies/programs
2. you have to stop going to fansigns events and concerts
3. you can't look up their videos online
4. you can't buy their merchandise
5. you can't talk about them to the people around you/ get their news
(ie: X/Y won #1 on this music show)

post response: +2

original post: here

1. I won't be able to give up Bangtan even for $10K

2. #22222222

3. I can't, even for $10Kㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Of course I'll get the $10K, let's be realistic

5. It should be $100K instead ...

6. If we go in the millions, I'm giving up fangirling

7. I can't give up, I can't

8. #1, unless you give me $50K, I'll give up

9. Fangirling is part of who I am, I can't give up

10. #1, the feeling of fangirling is like receiving $10K (Crying...

11. If you give me $10M I might start to consider

12. fangirl


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com