Tuesday, May 17, 2016

[enter-talk] SONES, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JESSICA?



Me too, I'm a Sone but it feels like Jessica's fans and Sones are biting each other off right now
There are a lot of people swearing off at each other and it's kinda ugly to see.  
I personally wished she would've stayed with SNSD since her voice color is so nice
If they stayed together and I look back at their debut video, my heart wouldn't hurt so much
Seriously there are a lot of anti-OT9 Sones, but also a lot of neutral Sones, and Sone that miss her, etc. so the fandom seems to have a multitude of emotions right now
What are your thoughts about this?...



post response:
[+216][-18]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.17 01:04 
It feels like I'm her ex-boyfriend? As if we know that everything's over, but we still feel each other's wounds? I just wish that she goes on her own way and that we both don't mention each other anymore; I can't wish her to be happy, but I don't wish her bad luck either
140
9

ㅇ |2016.05.17 07:49 
In my opinion she's worse than EXO's pigeons. There are a lot of people thinking that she withdrew in good termsㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ
114
79

여숸 |2016.05.17 00:57 
I just stopped having interest in her, I will fangirl to OT8
103
40

티아라팬 |2016.05.17 00:35 
Isn't Jessica better off than SNSD? Jessica's new song is f*cking good
61
81

ㅇ |2016.05.17 00:42 
At some point I hated her to death, but there are other times where I wished that she came back...
53
7

ㅇ |2016.05.17 12:01 
Please swear at dog-SM instead. She was prudent in telling the members and the company at first, and of course SM and the members had the permission to approve her business. However, after exactly 1 month only, the company willingly cut her off, it was a one-sided decision and this is a fact. Then the company swayed the media by saying "the 8 members all agreed on this" but please don't buy those words. Don't spread misunderstandings if you don't know the events. Even the 3 members of TVXQ were kicked out by SM but were covered up as "withdrawals". Those 3 people really love to sing, but they received a prohibition to be on broadcasts. That's what SM is. And they are the same company who made fans cry and created division among themselves. Don't ignore those 10 years that Jessica spent with SNSD. Even despite the hateful comments, SNSD became the world's unrivaled girl group with Jessica, don't forget that they became the best girl group together. All 9 of them have merit in this.
52
20

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com