Thursday, May 5, 2016

[naver] GONG MINZY HOLDS HANDS WITH BAEK JIYOUNG'S COMPANY




article talks about her preparing her solo debut in her new agency Music Works entertainment

post response: +388

original post: here

1. [+5863][-188]
Gong Minzi fighting!!

2. [+4302][-145]
it's never too late to be successful and see the light

3. [+4051][-138]
I can't even imagine how her solo might look like

4. [+3603][-137]
It's a shame that she got kicked out but since she's talented I hope she'll succeed!

5. [+2945][-143]
Gong Minzi's voice is really nice... She'll do fine

6. [+311][-26]
ah... I'm so upset. Yang CEO only invested cash in her unnies and pushed her to the back

7. [+216][-10]
I understand Minzi... If you don't work hard on making your own songs like Akmu did, he'll just put you on hiatus for who knows how many years.. Nowadays he's putting everyone on a 1 year term

8. [+284][-37]
because of Park Bom 2ne1 were thrown away.. They pushed CL way too much with her US advancement... They shoved Sandara in dramas and varieties and left Minzi with nothing... If I was her, I would be pissed off

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com