Thursday, May 5, 2016

[naver] YOOK SUNGJAE♥JOY "WGM" BREAK UP ON THE 7TH, CONCERT IN TEARS


post response: +401

original post: here

1. [+1865][-86]
Byu couple was so enjoyable!! They suit each other so well, what a shame...

2. [+1407][-75]
They were such a pretty coupleㅎㅎ

3. [+1338][-60]
They showed us their pretty sides for a whole year, I enjoyed watching them, they gave off healing vibes...It's a shame but they have to focus on their own promotions nowㅠ Nonetheless, you guys worked hard Sungjae, Sooyoung-ah, I will support RV and BTOB with all my strength from now on

4. [+1005][-64]
damn they let us know so fast^^

5. [+873][-158]
Can't WGM make a documentary of them?

6. [+233][-12]
that's their last moment, please take good care of this

7. [+226][-10]
Because of Joy and Sungjae I enjoyed my weekends, but I won't be able to see Joy's smile anymore so it's a shameㅠㅠ  I'll support you guys from now on, and I'll stop watching WGM


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com