Wednesday, May 25, 2016

[naver] 'WEEKLY IDOL' LEE HI, "ME TOO I'M SEXY, BUT YANG HYUNSUK SAYS I'M CUTE"


Yang Hyunsuk said "if you dance sexy dances, it will just look cute"

post response: +236
original post: here

1. [+4555/-61]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ looks like it's his father instinct

2. [+3138/-82]
cu...cute....

3. [+2734/-75]
wow... Lee Hi is already 21... When I entered University, she was singing Rolling in the Deep, and I became a fan since then.. time flies... I'm already discharged..

4. [+2581/-48]
From Yang Hyunsuk's point of view, everything is cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+2037/-49]
Then from now on, don't do cute and show us your sexy imageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+233/-7]
It's because he's seen you since you were a high schoolerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+199/-15]
Her dancing and looks aside, you can always trust Lee Hi's soulful voice

8. [+169/-5]
SM: you guys don't know what you like, so we prepared everything for you
JYP: you guys don't know what you like, so I'm gonna do everything
YG: as long as I like it
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com