Wednesday, May 25, 2016

[enter-talk] IF THIS IS TRUE, I REALLY PITY WINNER


I'm a female student who attended Akaraka (t/n: Yonsei university festival). Since it's so hard to get Akaraka's tickets, it's only my first year attending the event. Actually I was quite shocked. The male students who came were all looking forward to see Twice, though I understand that they like them. Me too, I really like the Twice kids so I grabbed a seat right under the sun to see them and went there early. However, there were some instances that weren't really what I expected, so I'll write them down.
When it was Winner's turn to perform, the male students were all just sitting down and eating, smoking, watching soccer's news and doing all sort of things... I understood that they wanted to keep their seats and they were probably tired because of the hot day, but since Winner were there, they could've at least cheered out of politeness. I thought they would at least stand up. Since they were taking a lot of seats, it was hard to not make themselves obvious. They didn't really show any concern , and when Winner went off stage then went "Finally they came!" and stood to cheer for the next group.. I'm not even a fan of Winner but I felt so sorry. When the MC were introducing them, there were only Twice and Lee Hi who were female performers that day, and the public treated Twice like they were some kind of angels coming down from the sky..? So what does that make Lee Hi? Even the male students next to me were saying how Lee Hi looked pitiful...
I really had fun during Akaraka but I was also a bit disappointed. There were a lot of people who got hurt so I was worried. I wish them a quick recovery!

it was first published on facebook
post response:
[+279][-30]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2016.05.25 11:31 
Do you expect the male students to go crazy over male idolsㅋㅋWinner have a lot of male fans, but they won't cheer out loud either, but you can still see lots of them during fan signsㅋㅋ there can be impolite people like them too, but when I watched the video of that day, there were a lot of male students going "Wow Mino hyung is so handsome!"ㅋㅋㅋEven Winner said that they were really enjoying their time during the stage. Anyways, it's still important to keep concerts manners and cheer ^^
106
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.25 01:20 
...I went to Coex festival to see Psy, Winner and Ikon. As soon as IOI were done, the male audience exited like an ebbㅋㅋ.. They were all making noise... Seriously it was so impolite..Anyways this can't be helped...
95
6

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.25 07:51 
Huh? But the cheers were good on that day? The guys were all calling Song Mino outㅋㅋㅋ But since there are a lot of people in these events, this can't be helped
92
7

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.25 10:55 
There was a guy next to me screaming "Wooow!!! Song Mino!!!! F*ck!!! He's too handsome!!!"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
69
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.25 08:20 
During the Coex festival the IOI fans all left when it was their performance they were so hopeless... I was worried because Winner and Psy were coming up next and what if they didn't have a lot of audience? But at least the Ikonics stayed behind until the end and cheered.
53
5

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.25 02:24 
This event was bad but the comments below this post was hilarious. These people really have no sense of stage courtesy? It wasn't only this comment, but there were so many comments saying "Why should I cheer them if I don't like them? I bought my tickets to see the people that I like but there are also groups that I hate" seriously if they can't enjoy the concerts, why do they buy the tickets in the first place..;
51
4
"ah why are you minding others' business in a concert..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com