Sunday, June 5, 2016

[enter-talk] BIGHIT AND BANGTAN ARE THE BEST

First of all, I'm not a Bangtan fan
My friend is an army, so I get all their information from her

This is their twitter

this was posted recently, when I looked it up, they have over 8802 photos on Twitter...
They post about 1~3 photos a day and if there's some major event, they can post up to 10 photos...

If you remove their selcas and member statuses, there are also photos that are categorized by contents and there are even music recommendations.

- Jin's homework assignments (I'm not sure what this is, I guess Jin helps you with your homeworks)
-Suga's sight
-Hopie's photo album (J-hope)
-Kim daily (Rapmon)
-Jimin's sight
-TaeTae magazine (V)
- By Kook, Jung(kook) Sensi(tivity)



Bighit also work hard on official releases... I saw some of the company's official updates and their speech are so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

BANGTANTV (608 videos)


-Bangtan bombs (waiting rooms, MV shooting scenes, desert time, shopping, etc.)
-Episode (member's birthdays, winning #1, behind the scenes, MV/jacket shootings, etc.)
-Log (the members can talk about their feelings and thoughts about different issues)
-Suga's album review

V app


You can see them live there

- Bangtan Gayo
- Run Bangtan
- Eat Jin
- 1 minute English (Rapmon & Jungkook)
- Mandaggo (Jimin & V)
- Hwagae market place (Suga & Jhope)

When they go overseas, they also update their Vapp and Twitter about the menu of places to eat and other recommendations

Bangtan blog
- Mixtape
- Cover songs
- Unreleased songs
- predebut posts

Bangtan official fancafe
- FROM.BTS
- ARMY ROOM (infested area by Vㅋㅋ)
- BTS episode

Festa
every year every since their 2 years anniversary, they squeeze in a tight schedule lots of events. It's like a festival type of thing


Photobooks and DVDs released every year
- Seasons greeting
- Summer package
- BTS photoshoot NOW
- Concert DVD
- Memories

BTS really release a lot of goods for their fans
I'm really curious, how do the army purchase all their stuff?
Their DVD can go up to 40~50$ and they have quite a lot of official goods

post response:
[+553][-46]

original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2016.06.05 22:30 
As if it wasn't enough Twitter even made an emoji just for themㅠㅠ 
171
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.05 22:32 
Honestly I'm so envious of themㅇㅇ The more content the artist releases, the stronger the fan-artist bond becomes...My brats...I wished my group communicated more with us too..
161
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.05 22:55 
I saw some foreign fans and they're all saying that it's a stealㅋㅋㅋ Even if those concert SVS, Memories, Summer package are all 40~50$ they're all sold out ... It's such a good feeling when you purchase it
148
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.06 03:40 
Bighit are so hilariousㅋㅋㅋBangtan's gayo stage was so badly recordedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo Bighit got mad and shot their own MV of the stageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
77
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.06 03:53 
ㄲㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱ This is Kim Seokjin's homework assignment, he posts a picture with the original and the edited version and shows how he edited the pictureㅎㄷㄷ;;
67
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.05 22:28 
My friend is an army and she's so proud of Festa....I didn't want to show it from the outside, but in the inside I was so jealous of her that I was about to cry; My bias' company is big but why don't they do it too f*ck
52
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.05 22:27 
Seriously they release so much contents...Bighit are just good at planningㅇㅇ They do a good job gathering the fans
52
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com