Sunday, June 19, 2016

+UPDATED [instiz+enter-talk] BOYS24 PHOTOSHOP

[enter-talk] PRODUCE 101 AND BOYS24 ARE WAY TOO DIFFERENT

Produce101 was so cheaply produced and their contract prohibit them from going on other broadcasts
They have to choose 11 members out of 101 participants to promote for only a year
And seriously the kids there were all slender and skinny
For Boys24, the program was produced with such a big budget
and out of 49 participants, they're picking 24
They have the chance to debut and have no broadcast banㅋㅋㅋ

Those were the profile pictures from P101 and their real faces







There's no much difference and they were all pretty
but for Boys24







The photoshop is way too overboard...
Seriously the difference between P101 and B24 is way too huge
Even their pictures are so differentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
To be honest B24 is ensured to fail

post response:
[+371][-5]
original post: here

ㅇ |2016.06.20 02:53 
What's up with their faces....? I got f*cking shocked;;;;;;;; It shouldn't be called Boys24 but Middle-age24?
163
0

ㅋㅋ |2016.06.20 05:48 
Produce101 is f*cking hopeless. They have a slave contract. It almost make Boys24's contract look normal?
129
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.19 21:57 
Even my oppa living at my house can go there and he'll be above average when it comes to visuals and singing, they're so average
108
2

ㅇ |2016.06.20 07:39 
Seriously even the kids who were on P101 were worried about the public's reactions to their visuals ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Imagine how much double standards people haveㅋㅋㅋㅋ I still can't forget how much Kang Mina got sworn at. And Mnet too damn... Imagine how much Mina was stressed that she had to lose all this weight
37
0
(I wonder if the general public will see my face prettily?)
ㅇ |2016.06.20 07:06 
The funny thing is if you look up the "ugly" kids on P101 you'll still find everyone pretty in the end. I thought "ah seriously only celebrities can be celebrities" but when I watched B24, I thought "Everyone and their moms can be celebrities" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
31
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.20 04:48 
I'm not belittling his visuals, but Honging? So many people shielded him saying "He's definitely not crossed eye" but he obviously is??... I don't know why the hell would people shield him for this
27
1



 [instiz] AFTER I DOWNLOADED THE FIRST EPISODE...


Kim Yonghyun


Isaac


Lee Inpyo

post response: +4

original post: here

1. Isaac..looks....a bit different...ㅎㅎ

2. I felt that way with everyone I saw on Boys24...Their broadcast appearance and their profile looked way too off..

3. They look better than on pictures... You just took weird screenshots

4. Isaac...

5. Hul...

6. Yonghyun-ahㅠㅠㅠPersonally I find him better looking in video than on the profile picture

7. Just looking at their profile photos... You can tell how much makeup and photoshop went into it..

8. They look different from the pictures but the last guy looks handsome..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com