Monday, June 20, 2016

[instiz] DIFFERENCES BETWEEN WESTERN AND ASIAN HORRORS

Asian horrors have those things that cannot be perceived with our own eyes and they can be breathing somewhere around us. They play on the fear of the unknown locations
For Western horrors, there's a strange event that until now has been unexplained. They play on the fear of unknown time

Asian












Western











Which one do you find the scarriest?

post response: +4

original post: here

1. Ah from the pictures alone, my heart started to race..

2. For me, I think Western horrors are scarrier..

3. Aigoo Mommyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. It was so scary I scrolled down as fast as I couldㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Both...

6. They're not that scary... Thrillers scare me more

7. Of course Asian ones are more scary...

8. I can watch some of the Asian horror movies, but I can't watch those Japanese ones..

9. The Asian ones are scarier.. Ha those pictures gave me scars..
http://instiz.net/pt/3863109

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com