Monday, June 20, 2016

[naver] BANDAL FRIENDS

[naver] 'BANDAL FRIENDS' WINNER, TEACHERS WHO EVEN TOUCHES THE MOTHERS' HEARTS


post response: +201


original post: here

1. [+299, -1]
Winner really suffered a lot. When I watched them yesterday I felt warm and got moved a lot

2. [+266, -2]
When Seungyoon-ie said that he was scared that he might forget the times they spent together, my heart ached. I think that neither the kids nor the Winner teachers will forget those times spent together.... By this I mean please release his song digitally!

3. [+265, -3]
Please release "Don't forget" digitally  ㅜㅜ Yesterday I got so moved

4. [+228, -2]
The more you watch Bandal friends, the more it explodes with funny and moving content. Please release "Don't forget" digitally, I'll cry so hard when I'll listen to the song~

5. [+205, -5]
Teachers please teach me how to bike too

[naver] 'BANDAL FRIENDS', CAN YOU LEARN HOW TO BIKE FROM WINNER?


post response: +93

original post: here

1. [+97, -2]
YG release Kans Seungyoon's self composed song..

2. [+85, -1]
Today was seriously so fun.... If only they can release Kang Seungyoon's songㅜㅜ

3. [+76, -1]
Next week, they're all going to cry... Please release Kang Seungyoon's song

4. [+72, -1]
They're so warm; heart attack

5. [+74, -3]
Today hat teacher's satoori was f*cking heart flutteringㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com