Tuesday, June 28, 2016

[instiz] HYPED MOVIES THAT YOU THINK WERE BORING


For me it's "Gravity"
For a whole 90 minutes, all you could see was that character on the poster

post response: +3

original post: here

1. .... I watched that movie with my school and none of us found it interesting...

2. But I watched this movie with IMAX 3D and it was really enjoyable, the cinematography was so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. For me it's "Interstellar", when I watched it, it felt like my brain was about to explode

4. "Gravity" was so frustrating

5. I watched this movie too and I found it fun since I was really concentrate, everyone have different movie taste~

6. For me it's "Avatar" as soon as the movie started, I fell asleep

7. When I watched "Interstellar" at the movie theater, throughout the 3 hours, I spent one hour watching it, then an hours sleeping then another hour watching it...

8. "Les miserables" for me...

9. "Avatar"....

10. "Beauty inside", I slept with my mouth opened

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com