Thursday, June 23, 2016

[instiz] MALE IDOL WHO TURNED THE FANDOM UPSITE DOWN FOR COLLABORATING WITH BAEK JIYOUNG















(more pics in original link!)

post response: +66

original post: here

1. Since he suits it so well I can't even say anythingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Mingyu turned the fans into cool peopleㅠㅠㅠㅠ (t/n: they can't say anything so they can only be cool about it ^^;;)

2. I'm not sad but I envy Jiyoung unnie.....I watched the fancam and he's robbing my eyes every second, Mingyu and Junhee really suit this conceptㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Ah my heartㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Mingyu-yah you're way too sexyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Junhee was daebak tooㅠㅠ His collab stage with Kim Taewoo was daebakㅠㅠㅠ


5. Wow I rarely find any rookies sexy but this Mingyu guy is seriously sensually sexy..

6. Mingyu-yah thank you for becoming an adult...

7. This is Mingyu for youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠMingyu-yah


8. Their age difference is 21 years old..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com