Thursday, June 2, 2016

[instiz] SM MIN HEE JIN'S MONTHLY WORKS

Red velvet in March





NCT in April





Tiffany in May



Jonghyun in May



Luna in May



EXO in June



Min Heejin's copy-paste system is becoming more obvious,,,

post response: +5

original post: here

1. I like Min Heejin's style though...

2. As soon as you see it, you get her style

3. An artist doesn't copy-paste their own concept, you should say that they have their own distinct style...

4. Why are Kyungsoo's eyes like that, it looks like they took the picture when he was closing them

5. I like Min Heejin's style... I love you...

6. I get that shopping mall feel to it..

7. I get the same feel from Jonghyun NCT and EXO... Even though the groups all have different aura originallyㅠㅠ

8. It's so so.. Only Jonghyun pulled it off

9. EXO is no goodㅠㅠㅠㅠ At first, I liked it, but now, she's just repeating herselfㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com