Wednesday, June 15, 2016

[instiz] THEY WERE THE MOST FAMOUS DURING THEIR DEBUT








original post: here

1. Goosebumps..

2. I acknowledge they were famous!

3. What happened to Nichkhun?
   >He got caught drunk driving

4. They're all handsome though..

5. Hul

6. Kangin was the top most popular in Suju? I thought it was Siwon and Heechul... I'm not a fan so I don't know Suju that well.ㅠㅠ
  >Suju itself were really popular but Kangin was just amazing
  >When Suju debuted, Kangin was living his golden days, there were even people saying that he was the one top male visuals at that time!
  >When they debuted, Kangin did a lot of variety shows so he was really popular, and he was also living his golden days

7. They were all living their glorious days..

8. Mick-gga-sal (If you diss Mickey Yoochun, you'll get shot), Mi-dae-sunbae (Mickey the university sunbae), Woo-dae-chyo (parboiled milk?), etc. Wasn't he considered the nation's first love at that time? I'm so sad, he was the first singer that I fangirled on

9. I thought Wooyoung was the most popular oneㅌㅋㅌㅋ 

10. Kangin's visuals were amazing...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com