Wednesday, June 15, 2016

[instiz] HOW ANGRY CHANYEOL MUST'VE FELT


There were many people who wanted to hear my songs so I sang really diligently and uploaded my work but to the people who say this is a 'Lovestagram' and whatnot, just how messed up are you to only think that way. I'm just living doing what I want to do so if you can't stand the sight of that then don't visit my Instagram. Stop following me and mind your own work. While I'm at it, about following Taeyeon, people said she appeared in the clip so I wanted to hear for myself and I pressed 'like' by accident but I thought it might look weird if I just pressed 'like' so that's why I also followed [her] but because you all kept complaining I unfollowed. I erased the question mark because I felt like I was dirtying my Instagram and I didn't go to the Seoul Jazz Festival with her; I just met her there. I took down 'Melody for You' because I wasn't satisfied with it and intended to re-upload it later and I don't have a private account so please stop confusing my fans with all these rumors and just do what you have to do. I'll be cheering you on. Don't visit my Instagram anymore. I don't care whether social media is a waste of your life or whatever because it's my own way of happily and enjoyably communicating with people.

cr:Allkpop

post response: +89

original post: here

1. My heart hurts seriously... Some people don't know the definition of moderation

2. He must've felt so upset and pissed offㅋㅋㅋㅋ  imagine how frustrated he wasㅠㅠ 

3. Ah seriously why would haters attack this respectful kid like that... He must've been so upset.. Please stop with your rumors

4. Wow he really went under a lot of stressㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

5. That's one thing I've always felt bad being a fanㅠㅠ It feels like EXO have to handle so many of us and I feel even more sorry

6. It's my first time seeing Chanyeol so pissed.. How much stress did this bright kid underwent ㅠㅠㅠㅠPlease stop

7. What's happening?
 >His antis made rumors about him


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com