Wednesday, July 20, 2016

[enter-talk] PEOPLE WHO WATCHED OH MY GIRL SEUNGHEE'S STAGE ON 'GIRL SPIRIT'

InsaneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm speechlessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI usually like Shinee's songs a lot...I also like Bigbang's songs... When she began to sing 'Dream Girl' I thought that it would be good if she just sang it like the original and thought that the original version was definitely gonna be better but Seunghee did so well... Her skills are seriously daebak and I got so much goosebumps

Seunghee's real name is Hyun Seunghee and she became first in real time search

She received 86 points out of 100 and took first place...









Seriously, I kept getting goosebumps as I was watching her.... Personally she's the best on Girl Spirit...


Seriously, the people who watched Girls Spirit would believe me...I seriously wet my pants over Seunghee getting #1... You seriously gotta watch that, it's her lifetime broadcast

post response:
[+606][-78]
original post: here

MIRACLE |2016.07.20 01:04 신고하기
Thank you for crowning Seunghee firstㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you for supporting herㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ♡♡ Let's walk the flower pathㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's an honor to perform Shinee's songㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ퓨ㅠ♡♡
100
15

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.20 00:57 신고하기
No but you really gotta acknowledge her. She's the real deal. People are creating a buzz on Twitter right now and she's also in the real time searchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Although I'm a fan of another group, she gives me a positive vibe. She's the best and she's unrivaled. Seriously, I'm entering her fandom now. This is a random picture but she's freaking cute;;
96
17
ㅁㄹㅋ |2016.07.20 00:58 신고하기
Thank you for the positive post! Please take a lot of interest in her and support her in the future too! Seriously thank you!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I felt so relieved seeing her win ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really hope that she rises with her own skills like that. Hyun Seunghee fighting, ILYㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ♡
95
15

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.20 02:29 신고하기
People who are saying that this is all for business have to go watch her stage
36
5

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.20 02:34 신고하기
WM-line's Sandeul is like Seunghee too. When they go on competitions, they have good results!ㅋㅋㅋㅋWM-line, hit big~~

35
1 
ㅇㅇ |2016.07.20 09:47 신고하기
You superficial people are calling Seunhee ugly but I really don't know what's ugly about herㅋㅋㅋ Her skin is white and her features are cuteㅋㅋㅋ she's good at singing too! By the way I'm not an OMG's fanㅋㅋ
34
5


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com