Monday, August 1, 2016

[enter-talk] BAEKHYUN REALLY RECEIVES A LOT OF LOVE FROM HIS SUNBAE

I'm a Lee Junki fan so seeing Baekhyun on his Instagram made me realize that he views Baekhyun very cutely and prettily ㅠㅠ I like their friendship so much and he even went to their concert! Thank you to the EXO-Ls who left a comment<3 I'm looking forward to Scarlet Heart Ryeo


Lee Junki: I ate well Hyun-ahㅋㅋ I was surprised at the pretty comments~ I can't help but love these pretty friends (Baekhyun's fans)~ He's doing very well (talking about Baekhyun)~ Please look forward to his cool side as an actor~ thank you~


Lee Junki: Hyun-ah, let's do Noir(?) just once, U did a good job bro!


Lee Junki: I only heard about it before but I went to Exo's concert and there was an explosion of talents!  I was energized by their fantastic stage and the passion of their fans. Daebak~^^ Baekhyun who can do everything was the coolest, seriously~!! Thumbs up to your abs! You put a lot of effort into this and thank you~^^ let's go have a cup of beer~!^^


Lee Junki: Hyun-ie thumbs upup


Lee Junki: Too fun

post response:
[+638][-44]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2016.08.01 00:00 신고하기
A cute kid doing cute actions, can't help but view him cutelyㅜ♡
170
13

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.31 22:01 신고하기
We are also thankful to Lee Junki for viewing Baekhyun prettily and treating him wellㅜㅜㅜ Thank you for coming to the concert today and for enjoying it as much as the fansㅜㅜ
151
10

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.01 00:52 신고하기
Woow I'm so looking forward to Scarlet Heart Ryeoㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ It's the first time I'm this excited for a drama...ㅜ The casting is goosebumps inducing
136
11

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.31 22:03 신고하기
Baekhyun's personality is nice and friendly
55
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.01 12:37 신고하기
Baekhyun's replyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can't help but find him cute
54
0
"4th prince Wangso Junki hyung-nim!!! Thank you for coming, cheering for us and supporting us, I love you!!>< hehehehehehehehehe"
ㅇㅇ |2016.07.31 23:00 신고하기
Lee Junki really likes Baekhyunㅋㅋㅋㅋ His personality is different from his looks, both of them are cute
52
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com