Monday, August 1, 2016

[just us girls] LET'S SHARE HEART FLUTTERING MOMENTS WITH OUR GUY FRIENDS


I was hanging out at the academy and he suddenly came near me and said "what are you doing?" while stroking my hair T_T My heart was fluttering so much since then so I can't think of anything else ㅋㅋㅋ let's share out heart fluttering stories with our male friends

post response:
[+124][-8]
original post: here

대규 |2016.08.01 13:32 신고하기
Our school made a soccer league and they usually hold tournaments during class time or lunch time. There's this guy I'm close with since my choding days and he's in the same class as me. He's also really good at basketball (T/N: the guy plays soccer and basketball), he's around 186 cm tall and he's also good at school. He's your typical "mother's friend's kid". But the thing is that he's really quiet so he doesn't have any female friends. Anyways I find people who are quiet more comfortableㅇㅇI watched him playing soccer from the windows and wasn't paying attention to the classㅋㅋㅋㅋ While I was watching guys, the rain just started pouring and I thought "ah looks like they can't play anymore, what a shame" but as they continued to play, I couldn't see their faces well since the guys were really far away, but them playing soccer in drenched clothes made them look so coolㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And then the bells rang and he was going up the stairs towards our floor, he had his towel around his neck and was stroking his hair back, and seeing him like that made my heart flutter so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋ So I asked him "yah, did you win?" and he smirked and said "of course". And then, he put his arm around my shoulder and wanted us to go back to our class together but since his arm was super wet due to the rain, I said "yah, my uniform is getting wet, get off ㅡㅡ" and then, he strengthened up his hand and said "Not gonna (T/N: andwae)" and then we went in our class together. He sat in front of the fan and was drying his hair with his towel ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was so cool so I was staring at him and was blanking out and he put his towel on my head and said "yah, don't look at me like that, it's tiring" and then I said "ok" and was gonna walk away and as I was getting up, he said "yah, I saw you watching me from afar when it was raining and I scored twice" and then during lunch time, he grabbed my wrist and was dragging me to watch him play basketball and when lunch time was over, he held unto my wrist again. Seriously, everyone, guys and girls cannot be friends
136
4

ㅇ |2016.08.01 10:46 신고하기
Seriously, I don't even have any guy friends and the guy at the convenience store even told me to leave and was standing near the door while holding it opened...// 
102
3

ㅇㄱㄹㅇ |2016.08.01 12:42 신고하기
There's a cabin in front of our school and every day during lunch time, my friends and I bring our blankets and go play there. We were eating ramyeon and bought ice creams too. We were laying on the ground and since it had wooden floors, my head was hurting so much ㅠㅠ My body was fine since I had my blanket on, so I asked "ah my head hurt so much, can anyone lend me their pillow..?" and then my guy friend lifted my head and put it over his thighs. I got seriously shy but I pretended that it didn't affect me at all. He was stroking my hair the whole time (I couldn't look at him because I would be too embarrassed) ..
75
6

여자만수두룩 |2016.08.01 16:06 신고하기
Girls who went to all-girls school, put your hands up
63
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.01 21:11 신고하기
I don't have any guy friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said that I don't have any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!f*ck!!!!!!!!!!!. f*ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEART FLUTTERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STORIES!!!!!! IF!!!!! I !!!!!!!!! HAD!!!!!! A!!! GUY!!!! FRIEND!!!!!
62
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com