Saturday, August 13, 2016

[enter-talk] F*CK;;;; TO BE HONEST BLACK PINK IS...


I f*cking like them AHHHH
I seriously couldn't think that YG had so many pretty kids
Boombayah is totally a song that grows in you
But Whistle is my favorite it's so gooooooooooood
I like the part where they blow in their fingers and dance to the rythm

The MV's color scheme is also nice to look at, everyday, when I wake up, I need to watch it at least once;;;;☆☆☆☆☆

I personally think that among the 4 members, the hidden card is Lisa
Jisoo is like your standard beauty, but Lisa grabs your interest more...
Seriously I feel like she's born to be a celebrity
thank you for casting her

But the one who is the most underrated is Rose.
The other ones are all so tough-looking but she has that innocent feel to her.

I'm definitely joining the fandom.☆☆ 
Rose is seriously my bias.
She's the maknae but she's the main vocal

post response:
[+317][-204]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.13 13:03 신고하기
Ha I seriously only like male idols, so I never thought I would cheer for a girl groupㅠㅠㅠ The people who reviewed the song all criticized them because they sound too much like their girl group sunbae, but their producer is the same and they're also in the same company, I just thought that they were going for the distinctive color of that company? I just wished people would see Black pink as Black pink. Yang CEO please don't hide them, promote them a lot of make them appear a lot on broadcasts and on variety shows too ㅜㅠㅠㅠ
62
19

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.13 12:57 신고하기
Rose-yah don't cryㅠㅠㅠ You've worked hard on your first programㅠㅠㅜㅜ
58
9

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.13 12:12 신고하기
I freaking like them, Rose and Lisa are my bias. If I was born as a guy, I would want to marry them. I f*cking like them, it's the first time I'm feeling something like that towards female celebrities
53
10

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.13 22:24 신고하기
I'm telling you I freaking like them YG F*ck. If you remove Yang CEO I like everything that's YG F*ck I'm going crazy
26
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.13 17:37 신고하기
God Chaeyoung ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠRose, I love you
26
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.13 20:47 신고하기
They're all so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's my first time fangirling on a girl group
25
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.13 12:35 신고하기
Rose is my bias ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHer voice colorㅠㅠㅠHer speech is so stan-attractor-likeㅠㅠㅠAh Rose and Lisa are both the maknae alright, people were nitpicking about how Lisa was born a bit earlier, but she's still the maknae! The way she talks is so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
21
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.13 21:11 신고하기
I'm another group's fan and I agree, I'm playing and repeating Whistle now
19
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.13 23:24 신고하기
As expected from anti-YG PANNㅌㅋㅋ look at the downvotes f*ck
17
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com