Saturday, August 13, 2016

[instiz] THE PRICE OF TAEYEON'S BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR TIFFANY






~$320 US


~$110 US


cross $330+ S $110 + heart locket $1.9K + chain $740
total: $3.1K

post response: +31

original post: here

1. This is quite an expensive necklace, but since they're SNSD, I was actually expecting something even more expensive than that

2. I'm trash

3. They're so warm to each other, both are cute and pretty!

4. Me too If I had cash, I would give something like that to my friendsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

5. Huk that's so expensive... I'm cheering for their friendship!!!

6. Wow seriously I just wished I had friends

7. If your friend could spend 3K on a gift.. It really shows how precious you are to themㅠㅠ  Anyways just the $300 piece is already a lot..

8. I wish I had a friend like this

9. More than her cash, I'm envious of the fact that they have a close friendship like that

10. I'm envious of the fact that she can afford this, and I'm envious of the fact that my friend could give me something like this

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com