Friday, August 5, 2016

[instiz] BLACK PINK JUST RELEASED THEIR DEBUT SINGLE TEASER




post response: +16

original post: here

1. Just looking at the picture... I have 4 new girl crushes...

2. But is Black pink going to release a video teaser too??
 >I don't think they'll release one, iKON and Bigbang never released theirs, but I think Winner did..
 >It's YG, all they care is releasing a teaser picture

3. Hul I feel like it'll be such a good song already, but what did they do to our pretty Jisoo with her makeupㅠㅠㅠㅠ  she's so pretty bare face

4. I feel like the song will be jjang...

5. I already feel like it'll hit daebakㅠㅠㅠㅠ it's my first time fangirling over girl groups

6. There's only 3 daysㅜㅜㅜ left since it's Teddy, the song must be good

7. I kinda feel like the song will go something like BOooooOM~ BaaAAAaa-Yaahhh

8. Somehow I already feel like I know the vibe of the song~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Why does Yang CEO know my tastes so well..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com