Sunday, August 28, 2016

[instiz] IDOL WHO HAS 11 HOLES IN HIS EARS




NCT Ten

before debuting he was on "100 questions 100 answers" and was asked how many piercings he had
he answered that he had 11 piercings on his ears







post response: +45

original post: here

1. Ten-ah... Your piercings look good but stop piercing your earsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Oh me too I have 11 piercings, we should totally date
  > Don't be like this

3. I thought this would be about Sungyeol, in the old days, he used to have so many

4. It must be tough taking care of them

5. Ah I wanna get pierced suddenly... I shouldn't

6. Even his ears are handsome..

7. Oh, I have 14 piercings, we are fated to meet each other

8. I have 9 piercings.. I should get 2 more

9. Seriously prettyㅜㅜㅜㅜ Later on, when I'll get my ears pierced, I'll bring Ten's pictures we must be the same

10. Ten-ah, I really hate piercings so much, but because of you, I'm getting my ears pierced.. I love you




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com