Friday, August 26, 2016

[naver] 'I LIVE ALONE', TAMRA BOY CJAMM'S MOVIE-LIKE LIFE

T/N: Tamra = Jeju


Article talks about how he lives a free life and gets to do music with his friends and has both money and fame.

The MC then asked him if he ever caught the celebrity disease and Cjamm said "I don't think that there's anything good associated with that disease"

post response: +86
original post: here

1. [+1185, -36]
To be honest his dream was to become a celebrity and date a pretty girl but I like that he's not pretentious. Also he doesn't look crooked in his mind.

2. [+914, -35]
Seriously, Cjamm is likable..... His honesty is his charm but I found him cute being all shy on broadcastㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+511, -21]
Seriously, that way of life is Cjamm-like!!! His rap, lifestyle and way of expressing himself are all Cjamm-like. It's cool

4. [+473, -17]
It was so funny seeing him washing his hairㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+104, -5]
On SMTM, he was all swag. Was he pretending to be cool??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Angelic kid! Ah seriously, I liked him ever since I saw him meeting his younger sister

6. [+92, -9]
He doesn't have that try-hard vibe from other rappers and his words are thoughtful. He's one of the few rappers I like.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com