Saturday, September 24, 2016

[instiz] FEMALE IDOLS WHO HAS PRETTY FORMATIONS IN THEIR CHOREOGRAPHIES







Afterschool Flashback

Their dance practice has even more views than their MV and not only the formations but the choreo itself is awesome






AoA Get out

Everyone has their own part in the formation and there are no holes, you have to watch it




Gfriend Glass bead




Nine Muse Dolls

post response: +9
original post: here

1. I like how it's so clean

2. These are some army dances

3. So SNSD isn't here... when it comes to formation, it's SNSD

4. I thought that Mr. Taxi would be here

5. I like Doll's dance version so much.. I watch it everyday

6. I fell in love with Nana's dancing when I watched Flashback's dance practice

7. Flashback seriously...

8. I thought of The Boys...

9. Wow totally jjang...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com